ISSN & E-ISSN
Peer Review Process
All submitted manuscripts are initially read by the editorial team. The manuscripts that do not meet to journal’s criteria will be rejected without further peer-review. The manuscripts that meet the journal’s criteria will be sent to reviewers (double-blind peer review). The editors then make a decision based on the reviewer’s comments and recommendation as follows: Accept Submission, Revision Required, Resubmit for Review, Decline Submission.
The Editor-in-Chief of IJSMLT has full authority to decide which of the manuscripts submitted to the journal should be published.
1. Submssion: Authors submit the manuscript
2. First Screening: Evaluation by Editor (some manuscripts are rejected or returned before further peer review)
3. Accepted for the Peer Review: Double-blind peer review process
4. Editor-in-Chief Decision
5. Confirmation to the authors
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
* Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work [SPECIFY PERIOD OF TIME] after publication simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
* Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
* Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work .