Editor in Chief
- Ensure that the journal's editors and editorial board are identified in the journal masthead.
- Provide guidelines to the authors for submission ofmanuscript.
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review.
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency.
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work.
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed and communicating them in a clear and constructive manner.
- Conducting peer review of submitted manuscripts.
- Assigning papers for review appropriate to each reviewer’s area of interest and expertise.
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews.
- Maintaining the journal’s internal integrity.
- Making recommendations about improved evaluation and dissemination of scientific material.
- Manuscript submissions must be made through the journal’s online manuscript system at https://journal2.unusa.ac.id/index.php/ETM/about/submissions
- Authors MUST follow the “Author Guidelines” that stated in the Environmental and Toxicology Management website.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript MUST in Microsoft Word and NOT IN PDF FORMAT.
- Avoiding personal comments or criticism
- Notifying the editor immediately if unable to review in a timely manner and providing the names of potential other reviewers.
- Providing a thoughtful, fair, constructive, and informative critique of the submitted work, which may include supplementary material provided to the journal by the author.
- Material under review should not be shared or discussed with anyone outside the review process unless necessary and approved by the editor.
- Complete the review process within the schedule.