Protection from work accidents and occupational diseases is what occupational health and safety refers to for employees who are valued assets for enterprises. If this disease is not appropriately treated, symptoms such as work tiredness, which has numerous potential causes, may manifest. In order to prevent worker weariness, it is crucial to understand the causes of it. In this work, cross sectional observational research with quantitative approaches is used. The study's population consisted of PT. Y employees, with a sample size of 45 individuals. The findings of this study suggest that a number of factors influence worker weariness at work. According to the investigation, the length of the workday and nutritional status are the main contributors to fatigue at PT. Y. It is evident from the significance value's results, which have a value less then 0.05. according to the value is the connection between nutritional status and the occurrence of fatigue, it is known that it has a p-value of <0.005, which is 0.000. Then on the results of the analysis of the length of work with fatigue it is known that the p-value <0.005, which is 0.015. Therefore, it can be said that variables contributing to the onset of weariness include nutritional state and the length of work. Therefore, changes must be made to prevent or lower the incidence of worker weariness, such as implementing "fit to work," a nutritious diet, regulating the workload, and getting enough rest.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Suma'mur. (2014). Corporate Hygiene and Occupational Health (HIPERKES) (2nd ed.). Jakarta: CVSagung Seto.
- Ramli, Soehatman. (2010). Occupational Health & Safety Management System. Jakarta: PT. People's Diane.
- Notoatmodjo. (2011). S. Public Health: Science and Art. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
- Januar Atiqoh, et al. (2014). Factors related to Work Fatigue in the Sewing Section Convection Workers at CV. Various Garments Gunungpati Semarang, (Online), Vol. 2, No. 2, pp. 119-126.
- National Safety Council. (2017). Fatigue In The Workplace : Cause And Consequences Of Employee Fatigue.
- Tarwaka. (2014). Occupational Health and Safety: Management and. Implementation of K3 in the Workplace. Surakarta : Harapan Press.
- Par'i, Holil Muhammad. (2016). "Assessment of nutritional status: equipped with a standardized nutritional care process." EGC.
- Joyomartono, Mulyono. (2015). Health Anthropology. Semarang : UNNES Press.
- Dirgayudha D. (2014). Factors Affecting Work Fatigue in Tofu Makers in Ciputat and East Ciputat Districts in 2014. Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Jakarta State Islamic University.
- Pranoto, B A. (2014). The Relationship between Nutritional Status and Work Fatigue in Weaving Section Workers at PT. Iskandar Indah Printing Textile Surakarta. Public Health Study Program, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Muhammadiyah Surakarta.
- Hastuti, Dyah Dewi. (2015). The Relationship between Length of Work and Fatigue in Construction Workers at PT. Nusa Raya Cipta Semarang. Department of Public Health, Faculty of Sports Science, State University of Semarang.
- Irma, et al. (2014). Factors Associated with Work Fatigue in the Paving Block Production Unit Cv. Sumber Galian, Biringkanaya District, Makassar City. Occupational Health and Safety Section, FKM Hasanuddin University.
- A.M. Sugeng Budiono, et al. (2013). Anthology of Hyperkes & Occupational Health, Semarang: Diponegoro University Publishing Agency.