This journal follows guidelines from commite on publication ethic(COPE) and the international committee for Medical Journal editors(ICMJE) on journal of health sciences (JHS) in facing all aspects of publication ethics and in particular, how to handle cases of research and publication misconduct.
All studies must be conducted to a high ethical standart and must adhere to local regulations and standards for gaining security and approval. The work described in your article must have been carried out in accordance with the code of the world medical association (declaration of Helsinki) for experiment involving humans, EC Directive for animal experiment.
Journal of health science (JHS) to meet a high quality standart of ethics for publisher, editors. Authors and reviewer. As an essential issue, publication ethics need to be explained clearly to improve the quality of research worldwide. In this part, we explain the standard for editor, authors and reviewers. In addition, the publisher doesn’t have right to interfere with the integrity of the content and only support to publish in a timely manner.
- Editors should be responsible for every article published in journal of health and science
- Editors should help authors to follow the instruction for the author that we adopt from ICMJE
- The editor may communicate with other editors or reviewer in making the final decision
- An editorial has to evaluate the manuscript objectively for publication , judging each on this quality without looking to nationality, etnicicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the authors, heshe should decline his/her assignment when there is a potential for conflict of interest
- Editors need to ensure the document sent to reviewer does not contain the information of the author, vice versa
- Editors decision should be informed to authors accompanied by reviewer comments unless they contain offensive or libelous remarks
- Editors should respect request from author that an individual should not review the submission if these are well reasoned and practicable
- Editors and all staffs should guarantee the confidentiality of the submitted manuscript
- Editors will be guide by COPE flowcharts if there is a suspected misconduct or disputed authorship
- Reviewers need to comment on ethical questions and possible research and publication misconduct
- Reviewers will do the work in a timely mnner and should notify the editor if they can not complete the work
- Reviewers need to keep the confidentiality of the manuscript
- Reviewers should not accept to review the manuscripts in which there is a potential conflict of interest between them and any of the authors
- Author(s) affirm that the material has not been previously published and that they have not transferred elsewhere any rights to the article
- Author(s) should ensure the originality of the work and they have properly cited others work in accordance with the references format
- Author(s) should not engage in plagiarism nor self-plagiarism