A. General Provisions
- Accepted articles are articles that have not been published or are in the process of being published in other journals.
- Articles are the result of Community Service which is relevant to the field of community development that focuses on social, economic, education, science and health.
- Articles do not contain plagiarism (Turnitin).
B. Writing Systematics
- Article consists of 5 to 15 pages, typed in 1.5 spaces on A4 paper in Time New Roman font size 12 and written in Indonesian, except Abstract.
- The composition of the articles consists of: Title, Author Name, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Overview of the Target Community, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusions and References.
- Title: 10 to 25 words.
- Author Name: Full name without title, name of institution (Study Program, Faculty and University) and email address.
- Abstracts are written in English and Indonesian, consisting of 150 to 250 words with 1 space and letter size 11. Abstract contains the objectives of the activity, an overview of society, methods and concise results.
- Keywords are written in English and Indonesian, consisting of 3 to 5 words.
- Introduction: Describes conditions or problems that background or inspire the implementation of activities and explain the objectives of Community Service.
- Target Community Overview: Describes the characteristics of the target group.
- Method: Describe the method used to solve the problem.
- Results and Discussion: Explains the results or outputs produced after the implementation of Community Service activities.
- Conclusion: It is written briefly but describes the substance of the community service results and recommendations for further Community Service activities.
- The reference is written based on the Harvard model, it is highly recommended to use the Reference manager with Mendeley for easy editing.