Hubungan Tingkat Pengetahuan dengan Tingkat Kepatuhan Radioterapi pada Pasien Kanker di Instalasi Radioterapi RSUD Abdul Wahab Sjahranie Samarinda
Keywords:Radiotherapy Knowledge, Radiotherapy Adherence, Pengetahuan Radioterapi, Kepatuhan Radioterapi
Cancer is a disease characterized by abnormal cell growth outside the usual boundary then attacks the adjacent body and can spreads to other organs. Cancer treatment can be done with several therapies according to indications, one of them is radiotherapy. One of succession factor in the radiotherapy treatment for cancer is having good knowledge. Treatment adherence is very important to get optimal results such as healing or improving quality of life. The aim of this research was to determine the relationship between radiotherapy knowledge with radiotherapy adherence in undergoing radiotherapy cancer patients at General Hospital of Abdul Wahab Sjahranie Samarinda . This research was an observational analytic design with cross-sectional approach. Data retrieval was done at the Radiotherapy Installation at General Hospital of Abdul Wahab Sjahranie Samarinda from March to April 2019 by using a purposive sampling technique. The results showed that there were 50 samples who met the inclusion and exclusion criteria with details of patients who had good knowledge was 33 people, sufficient knowledge was 15 people, bad knowledge was 2 people and obey patients was 46 people and disobey patients was 4 people. Data analysis using Fisher's test obtained the value of p = 0.157 so it can be concluded that there was no relationship between radiotherapy knowledge and radiotherapy adherence in cancer patients at Radiotherapy Installation at General
2. Kementrian Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. (2015). “Stop Kanker.” Info DATIN (Pusat Data dan Informasi) 1-6.
3. International Association of Cancer Registries. (2018). New Global Cancer Data : GLOBOCAN 2018. 12 september. Diakses january 14, 2019. http://www.uicc.org/new-global-cancer-data-globocan-2018.
4. Mariah-Singh, Diane, dan Elisabeth Raymakers. n.d. What is cancer? Information on Cancer for Patients and Family. Health Province of Kwazulu-natal, Cancer Association of South Africa, Kwazulu-natal: Cancer Association of South Africa.
5. National Cancer Institute. (2016). National Cancer Institute. Diakses january 18, 2019. www.cancer.gov.
6. Fitriatuzzakiyah, Nur, Rano K. Sinuraya, dan Irma M. Puspitasari. (2017). “Terapi Kanker dengan Radiasi: Konsep Dasar Radiasi dan Perkembangannya di Indonesia.” Jurnal Farmasi Klinik Indonesia 6: 311-320.
7. Rosita, Ita, dan Susana Widyaningsih. (2017). “Gambaran Tingkat Pengetahuan Tentang Radioterapi Pada Pasien Kanker Nasofaring di RSUD DR Moewardi Surakarta.” Jurnal Jurusan Keperawatan.
8. Puts, M. T. E., A. Tourangeau H. A. Tu, D. Howell, M. Fitch, E. Springall, dan S. M. H. Alibhai. (2013). “Factors Influencing Adherence to Cancer Treatment in Older Adults with Cancer: A Systematic Review.” Oxford Journals Annals of Oncology (US National Library of Medicine National Institutes of Health).
9. Slamet, Y. (1994). Pembangunan Masyarakat Berwawasan Partisipatif. Surakarta: Sebelas Maret University.
10. Riskesdas RI. (2018). Hasil utama Riskesdas 2018. Kementerian Kesehatan Badan Penelitian dan Pengembangan Kesehatan.
11. Sari, Suci Estetika, Wirsma Arif Harahap, dan Deddy Saputra. (2018). “Pengaruh faktor risiko terhadap ekspresi reseptor estrogen pada penderita kanker payudara di kota Padang.” Jurnal Kesehatan Andalas 7.
12. Notoatmodjo. (2014). Ilmu Perilaku Kesehatan. Jakarta: Rineka Cipta.
13. Dahiru, Tukur. (2008). “P- Value, a true test of statistical significance? a cautionary note.” Annals of Ibadan Postgraduate Medicine 6: 21-26.
14. Pandey, Kailash Chandra, Swaroop Revannasiddaiah, dan Nirdosh Kumar Pant. (2015). “Palliative radiotherapy in locally advanced head and neck cancer after failure of induction chemotherapy: comparison of two fractionation schemes.” Indian Journal of Palliative Care 21 (1): 21-26
15. Shivani, Gupta, Kartick Rastogi, Aseem Rai Bhatnagar, Daleep Singh, Kampra Gupta, dan Ajay Singh Choudhary. (2018). “Compliance to Radiotherapy: A tertiary care center experience.” Indian Journal of cancer 55 (2): 166-169.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2020 Ananda Purnama Mazna
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.